October 20, 2017 @ 7:00 pm
The Center for Rural Development
Mark your calendars for Friday, October 20 for the 5th Annual Rogers Scholars 5K Glow Run/Walk at The Center for Rural Development.
Proud participant of the Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital Journey to Fitness race series.
This race is CHIP TIMED.
Race time is 7pm. All ages welcome! Join us for a great cause!
- Adults (13&up) – $25
- Youth (12&under) – $20
- Teams/Groups (5 or more) – $20/participant
- 1 free t-shirt with registration.
NEW this year:
Team Challenge option! Gather your friends, co-workers, family, etc. and participate as a team. Top 3 teams will be recognized during the awards ceremony.
- Top 3 overall male and female.
- Awards given in the following age groups for male and female (age groups based on age as of 12/31/17):
- 10 and under;
- 70 and over;
- Top 3 teams will be recognized during the awards ceremony.
The Rogers Scholars 5K Glow Run/Walk benefits The Center’s Rogers Scholars program – a week long leadership and entrepreneurship development program for upcoming high school juniors from 45 counties in Southern and Eastern Kentucky.