The Rogers Scholars Program currently partners with 17 different colleges and universities that offer exclusive college scholarship opportunities to graduates of the Rogers Scholars Program. In order to be eligible to receive scholarship offers, gradates must fulfill the community service requirement of the program within one year of their program completion date.
Rogers Scholars Partner Universities
- Scholarships are guaranteed to Roger’s Scholars who meet the minimum academic criteria:
- 25 ACT or 1130 SAT (CR + M) and 3.35 GPA: $2,500 renewable scholarship
- Additional scholarship: students must submit a separate application to apply for the Trustee’s, Vogt Hallmark, Grawemeyer, Brown Fellows or McConnell scholarships.
- Academic enrichment programs including McConnell Scholarships and Brown Fellows.
- Shadow Opportunities: Roger’s Scholars can schedule their customized campus visit including one-on-one meetings with professors, students and Honors Program representatives. Please allow two weeks for us to plan your day. This program is for high school seniors.For more information contact Megan Adams at email@example.com or 502-852-7540.
- Up to 5 scholarships that will cover UP TO full in-state tuition (after any other WKU, private, KEES scholarships have been applied)
- These 5 recipients must have a minimum 24 ACT composite and 3.4 high school GPA
- These 5 recipients must maintain a 3.4 college GPA in order to renew the scholarship for up to 4 years at WKU
- Students with a 26 ACT and 3.30 cumulative unweighted GPA will receive a Provost Scholarship valued at $10,000, payable as $2,500 for four (4) years.
- Students with a 28+ ACT and a 3.30 cumulative unweighted GPA, will receive a Provost Scholarship valued at $20,000, payable as $5,000 for four (4) years
- Rogers Scholars will also receive a $1,000 per year, 4-year renewable scholarship in addition to the Provost Scholarship.
Scholarship recipients are subject to the following conditions:
- Recipients must meet admission criteria at the time of application and enroll full-time each semester beginning the fall term after high school graduation.
- If the recipient receives a scholarship of equal or higher value through another program, that scholarship will replace the Provost and Rogers Scholars Scholarships. Students may receive only one scholarship through the Academic Scholarship Office.
- Recipients must maintain a UK cumulative GPA of 3.00 each semester and full-time status each semester.
- Awards are payable in equal installments during the fall and spring terms.
- Students who have a 31+ ACT score and a minimum 3.50 unweighted cumulative grade point average will be encouraged to apply for our Competitive Academic Scholarships.
Students who complete the Rogers Scholars Program in Kentucky are eligible for a minimum award of $18,000 per year. Can not be combined with other academic merit awards.
*The Center for Rural Development and The Rogers Scholars Program serve as a vehicle to help provide scholarship opportunities to graduates of the program who meet the requirements determined by each college. Each individual College/University reserves the right to change the scholarship amount or criteria at their discretion. We strive to keep the list of scholarships current, but strongly encourage each graduate to contact the college directly to make sure information has not changed.